March 20, 2013

DAILY PUMP..... THE BEGINNING.

Over the last few months since we played the at a CPPS tournament, me and Al have been trying to keep our motivation going during the cold winter months. Turns out he thinks I'm quite good at this, mainly cos he's just too lazy to get off his ass and find something that makes his pulse race.

Well luckily for him, I love a good paintball vid, and spend literally ages searching YouTube for some motivation! Then, I bundle it up in a nice little text and send it on over. Well it's time to stop all that and make him come here for his fix!

I'll try my best to find some awesome YouTube ballin and stick them up here as often as I can so you guys can all feel the pump too. Al's loss is your benefit and we can all get pumped together!!

So here it is, the first GFH Daily Pump....

The Roster is a reality TV like paintball series and this is the second episode. Only released yesterday onto YouTube by our boys over at Planet Eclipse and their brilliant film maker Dan Napoli. It is voiced by paintball legend Matty Marshall, and follows San Antonio X-Factors search for the next ballin super stars!



And just in case you missed the first episode...


Keep checking back for the next Daily Pump. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open fire!! Let us know what you think.