March 27, 2013

CONFESSIONS OF A PEA HEAD.

If you've read Chris' review of the VForce Grillz you'll have read a bit about comfort and fit ya de ya and some crap about me moaning about my little pea head. Well, I hate to admit it but my arch nemesis and compadre is totally right. I do have a little head. And a skinny frame, so most masks seem to look too big on me and feel weird. I know, sucks to be me right?

I LOVED the first DYE InVision mask because of how small and compact it was, I remember seeing Aftershock looking baaaaadaaaass in em at the time and thinking 'I wanna look badass...and with a mask that fits.' So I rocked a sweet red one for a while and did look pretty badass. And comfortable. Thing is on the mask front I have my AWESOME red gang banging bandana frame ProFlex which is the bomb but I just don't get along with the ProFlex. The jaw piece sticks out too much, the foam ears are always popping out and the faff just gets on my balls.

Enter the VForce Grillz. Good size, nice and snug, still looks a bit big though on me and if anything the strap doesn't seem to close tight enough so I need to do some werk on that. Love it though!!

Useless moaning post? Probably, but everyone take a moment to feel sorry for us little pea heads who always struggle with these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Open fire!! Let us know what you think.