March 18, 2013

AL'S PSP MVP PICKS.

With my superior knowledge and skills in the paintball game I feel I'm in a good spot to lay down the law on who played their balls off at PSP Dallas this year. No doubt my boy Chris will have something to say about it but hey, who cares.

So, MVP, most valuable player, who do I think shoulda taken the crown? Did Harmoniser deserve it? Probably, he was key to Dynasty's incredible weekend of hard ballin and played his giant ass off...which is the same height as most people's shoulders. That dude is huge!!

Anyway, my picks and why. No real big surprises to be honest and there were so many ballers dishing out the love and I'm gonna have missed something but I don't really care.

1: Ryan Greenspan - San Diego Dynasty
2: Kyle Spicka - San Diego Dynasty

There are more dudes who probably did more damage such as Federov who always shows up to rip and XFactor's Dixon Yang put in a good shift and I already know who Chris has lined up an the dude was a force of nature.

Funny thing is I've never been the world's biggest Dynasty fanboi, even when they exploded onto the scene when we were playing regularly back in the day. Don't know why, I just never really go for the teams who are too super talented, bit of an underdog man, hence the love I got for CEP right now. But, peeps always say Dynasty are old now and all these new teams of super fit ballers with a million abs with biceps on top are ripping things up. But the San Diego boys got their ship in shape and showed everyone that their way of playing, the smooth, aggressive and well thought out way of balling is still world class.

So my props go out to Ryan Greenspan and Kyle Spicka who are at both ends of the Dynasty legacy. One has been there since the start. Super loyal, works his ass off every single point and reads a game like no other, whilst Spicka, the new boy in town shares the same gusto that makes the team great. Both dudes were at the heart of everything that was great about the team in Dallas. Something I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on this year.

Come on Chris, let's have it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Open fire!! Let us know what you think.