April 14, 2013

GFH DOES A LITTLE HADOKEN.

A few weeks ago we went for a nice walk to our local for a bit of Sunday noms with the fam; me, my wife, sister and sister's fella, and he'd seen the flash-in-the-pan craze of Hadokening on TV. We walked, we talked then decided to have a crack at it and take a few snaps.

For those who don't know, it's super easy and a bit of a laugh; just have one of you throw out a Streetfighter Hadoken move, or any Streetfighter move to be honest and pretend you're all getting owned. Simple.

This was fun. Then the GFH got involved and we decided the CPPS needed to feel some GFH Hadoken love. Which was also fun. Until we nearly missed a game, but hey you gotta live a little right?

Anyways, here are some pics, have a giggle, have a go and don't forget to #hadoken.

I'm off to Yoga Flame my Tiger Uppercut out of my Hundred Hand Slap. Too much spicy food you see.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Open fire!! Let us know what you think.